1. What is an interactive notebook (INB)?
a learners notebook governed by several rules:
1) session input goes on one side while personal output
goes on the other side of facing pages,
2) pages are permanently bound in the book such as a notebook.
2. Explain how that works.
Left side pages
Right Side pages
process the information
notes and new ideas
WWK (words worth knowing)
Pflaum magazine clippings
3. Why use an INB?
to record some new or important ideas from our sessions and
to reflect on the activities we engage in when we meet.
The most important things we can do are
1) follow-up on activities,
2) reinforce what is learned and
3) extend learning into daily life